Monday, March 17, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

habit 1 -Setting goals is a good way to help myself feel good about what I can learn and accomplish.
habit 2 - I have accepted responsibility for my own learning, especially when I was in school. I was always asking questions and participating in class.
habit 3 - I have a bit of difficulty viewing problems as challenges because the problem frightens me a bit.
habit 4 - Have confidence in yourself, is not to difficult for myself.
habit 5 - create your own learning toolbox, is easier for me today than in the past.
habit 6 - use technology to your advantage, is a good way to stay up to date with things around in the work place as well as at home
habit 7- teach or mentor others, is something that the job requires as a librarian at reference duty.
habit 7 1/2 play, comes very easy for me and is good to share with others

No comments: